LIBAW Christian Social Network

http://youtu.be/WUlTFcZRiLg

Listen to short video above----tell me what you think. I believe that we will go through many things (persecution) as well. I know some believe in a pre-trib rapture and they won't have to see tribulation---what do you think?

Views: 400

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes--Tammy---I have to say AMEN to that too----thanks for replying!

Yes--it's a big deception----all God's people even in the past-never was saved from troubles--Noah built an ark, the 3 boys that would not eat the King's meat wasn;t saved from the fiery furnace but Jesus was with them in the fire---and Daniel wasn't saved from the Lion's den but Jesus caused the Lion's mouths to close-----we will go through many trials and tribulations but Yeshua will be with us through it all and he will send holy angels!

Well---this Rapture thing started years ago---with not complete truth---the Bible teaches differently---Revelations 7: 13-17 speaks of a great number that came out of the great tribulation----so I know many will go through it----no doubt.

Hey Joy,

I've heard alot of people say that when it speaks of Satan being cast out of heaven, John was talking about pre fall of man.

But couldn't this be Satan being kicked out of the 2nd heaven and thus hurled to the earth..like physically present.

We know that he is spiritually present on this earth. But in Job 1:6 Satan still had access to God when the angels went to present themselves to the LORD.

Just a thought...

I wonder how uglyy Satan would be. EWWWW

First of all, loved the video. I have been trying to tell people this same message, yet it is almost ALWAYS met with resistance and hostility.

I used to believe the church would be raptured pre-trib, but only because I was told.

One day I decided to search the scriptures for myself and what I came up with was quite the opposite. I won't get into all the scriptural references it would be too long, but I see no promise in scripture that God will rapture us before the tribulation. 

I could see this being a deception thing. I mean how would you feel as a Christian who was counting on God to deliver you from tribulation and then you go through it?  Matthew 24:10 says many will turn away from the faith and betray their brothers and sisters. Could this be why?

Don't forget Satan knows scripture and knows how to come up with appealing doctrines.

Absolutely---this is why I am so over joyed with the Apostle on the video---I email him often--make sure you see some of his other material on YOUTUBE----he is an anointed man of God--his name is Apostle Durrell Nathan from Ohio and he flies as the spirit lead just to teach folks Bible truths---and he looks really young--but he has been taught of God and licensed---so if you ever want your church or groups to hear him---contact him--he says he charge $120 a service and pay for his own travel expenses--not interested in making money just want to teach and disciple. His Youtube name ison the video in the upper left corner----thanks for viewing----watch and pray---God bless.

Have anyone heard of the book--THE HARBINGER by Rabbi Jonathan Cahn? I think it's a great book to read concerning America and Israel prophecies--for NOW! I paid over $40 for my copy and the dvd. You can get the book for only $9.99 at  www.Christianbook.com

It's worth reading! 

Thanks Marner, is this man a Jewish believer?  I don't read in the bible anything about America in prophecy, therefore I believe we will not be in the very near future, either by us joining with other countries like Canada & Mexico then called by another name or just destroyed completely.

Excited in His service

Yes he Messianic and Jewish by blood----very good teacher---has stuff on Youtube!  I was out yesterday---sorry just replying---but Lindsey Williams also is warning folks about their $$$ in the bank so pass this on also----I will post the video here:
Please visit http://lindseywilliams101.blogspot.com/2012/02/lindsey-williams-ban...:

1 Corinthians 2:9 However, as it is written:  “What no eye has seen,  what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived” the things God has prepared for those who love him.

1 Thessalonians 1:10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

For Those That Love His Appearing

2 Timothy 4:8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

Scoffers

2 Peter 3:3-4 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Escape

Luke 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Witness To All Nations

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Thanks John for your encouraging words.....The King will soon come---let us watch and be ready!

Amen Marner
Maranatha~~Even So Come Lord Jesus as we watch, wait and occupy until you come~~Maybe even today!!

RSS

Latest Activity

Maria Luisa A. Magsino liked Maria Luisa A. Magsino's profile
1 hour ago
Kevin D. Williams updated their profile
2 hours ago
Tommy Bell is now a member of LIBAW Christian Social Network
2 hours ago
Joseph J. Breunig 3rd posted a blog post
yesterday
pastor_rick@libaw.com shared their photo on Facebook
Tuesday