LIBAW Christian Social Network

* / QUESTION /*

What have you been reading in the Bible lately and
what has God been showing you about it?

Views: 202

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Alain,

I just wanted you to know that I love you brother. I appreciate you so much. You are truly an awesome young man. 

I've been reading the verses on the End Times, God has been showing me that He does what us to 1) study about it.   2) to know the signs of the Times.   3) Not to be ignorant regarding the Rapture,
Anti-Christ and the Middle East.

The Lord directly speaks to us through His word that although we will never know the exact time of the Rapture but He wants us to know the season.  He wants us to know about the Anti-Christ, as He explains about him completely and with Bible Codes we can almost pin point him.  God is a God of numbers, they are through out the Bible and if we study them properly we can find out many mysteries  that God has blinded the minds of those who reject Him.

Jesus calls us His friends and friends share secrets one with another.   " “I no longer call you servants because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you! No one has greater love than to lay down their life for their friends. “You did not choose me, but I chose you” and “I have called  
you  friends”.   

Being a friend means "being available"-a sharing of life, knowledge, and self. Being available "involves an attitude, a posture, a signaling that draws on the deepest elements of the self."

Making us a friend  is something Jesus did therefore He says...: ‘I have made known to you everything that I have heard from my Father’ (John 15:15)  Because friends share secrets, that others do no know or see in the Word of God, it is only known to His friends.

I agree!!! lol!!!

Reminds me to remember to put people as  right priorities

I have been studying about walking in Love. Last night I was reading about capturing the present moment. Forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forth unto those things which are before. The present moment is a precious gift.

Yes i needed to be reminded of that thank you.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Pastor Greg.

Widget  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service