LIBAW Christian Social Network

WE LIVE BY FAITH AND NOW LETS TALK BY FAITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU ALL IN OUR LORD JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We live by faith and not by sight wow!!!!! now lets talk by faith! I was talking to my mother and I told her Lala I was at work and bad thoughts came to my mind about my situation and I went on explaing her about what i was doing about it and how I felt Blah blah blah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then after listening patiently rambling about my problem LOL. she sade ok Daniel but you need to talk by Faith the devil cant read your mind! is what comes out of your mouth what he use against you ( Im like hm mm!?!? ). if you confess that you are sad thinking about your problems your he sees that and will put that against you. talk by faith let him know that Jesus is in control of it all let your action reflect what Jesus says about you. stop giving the enemy a way in buy showing him weaknes you are strong in Christ. believe it speck it and live it Amen!

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I JUST LOVE YA DANIEL!!!!!
AS BIG T SAID THANKS FOR THE ADVICE......THERE IS POWER IN THE TOUNGE

Proverbs 10:11 The mouth of a righteous man is a well of life: but violence covereth the mouth of the wicked.
Proverbs 10:14 Wise men lay up knowledge: but the mouth of the foolish is near destruction.
Proverbs 13:3 He that keepeth his mouth keepeth his life: but he that openeth wide his lips shall have destruction.
Proverbs 18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof

KEEP SHARING WHAT GOD IS REVEALING TO YA SIR....I KNOW AT THIS POINT IN YOUR LIFE HE IS GONNA REVEAL MORE AND MORE AND MORE TO YOU SIR!!!!

BRITTANY~IN LOVE WITH A GREATER LOVE
Hey Dany... really it is awesome, I told you.... You have the victory in Christ. Because of him is the Power.!!!!!
Blessings,
Norma
Amen Dany,

Faith means the trustworthiness or reliance on Gods word for his salvation for us who believe in him. It's a belief in the promises and blessings of his word and applying his word to our daily walk with him. 2 Corinthians 1:20 for all the promises of God in him are yea and in him amen. It is Gods promises that get us through every situation we face in life whether they are good or bad. God gives us choices to make in our lives and those choices can bring us blessings or cursing, Deuteronomy chapters 27, 28. By faith we call those things which are not as though they were, Romans 4:16-25; 2Corinthians 4:8; 5:7.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Pastor Greg.

Widget  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service