LIBAW Christian Social Network

I Peter 1:3-4 & Ephesians 1:8

" An inheritance incorruptible...reserved in heaven for you."

As we await our Lord's return for the church, I draw attention to who we are and what we do now as His church, that one day we will look upon with what I pray will be an informed amazement, how God brought us all together here to give Him the Glory and do our ministries in the life He provided.

GOD'S UNFAILING PROMISE

John 14
1 "Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also."

THE CHURCH IN HEAVEN

1 Cor.15

"53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality."

Beloved, THE CHURCH GOES INTO THE PRESENCE OF GOD, NOT ISRAEL, NOR ANY OTHER HUMAN BEING IN THEIR OWN BODY! ONLY WE IN OUR GLORIFIED BODIES CAN BE IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD! FOR GOOD REASON!!! FOR REVELATION CHAP 4 IS CLEAR AS A BELL! WE WILL BE IN HIS PRESENCE WITH CROWNS (Rewards TO THE CHURCH SAINTS for faithful service) THAT WE THROW AT HIS FEET IN PRAISE AND ADORATION.

But first, the great teaching of The Apostle Paul, that we can count on because our Lord KEEPS HIS WORD:

1 Corinthians 15

"54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. 

55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? 

56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. 

57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ."

ETERNITY
Isaiah 
57:15

"For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones."

Eternal Life.

John 
3:16  "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 
3:36

"He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him."

1 John 
5:13 

"These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God."

THE CALL OF GOD TO COME UNTO HIM

Revelation 22 

"17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely."
This has nothing to do with the chronology of the Church nor our presence in the Tribulation. It is a invitation by the Church for Christ to come and by The Spirit for sinners to come to Christ which is our work through the Gospel of the Grace of God.

This IS the invitation today! If a person unsaved is tired of drinking of the cesspools of the world, WE, in the power of The Spirit, invite them TO COME TO HIM!...NOW, before it's too late. We do it through The Gospel of Grace in The Spirit of love.
Isaiah 55

1 "Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price."

John 7 

"37 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink."
THE NEW JERUSALEM AND THE UNIVERSE: EVERBRIGHT BY THE PRESENCE OF GOD AND THE LORD JESUS CHRIST

Revelation 
21:22-23 

22 "And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. 

23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof."

Revelation 22:3-5 

3 "And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: 

4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads. 

5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever."

by: Chaim~~The Abalone Kid

Tags: pretrib, raptute

Views: 71

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amen and Amen, Tammy...they're so many even in the U S A that have not hear the Good News of the Gospel of Jesus...and that He died for them...that's where our focus should be...winning souls for the Lord...Before He Comes again, that they too will have a home in heaven.
Thanks for sharing that comment Tammy, God bless!! 

The Kingdom of God is here prepare to meet the God!!!

Amen and Amen, Alain!!

Json put it like this..

Maranatha Lord come get me quick! Jesus I'm sick of this flesh

I'm a mess, I need you/ Look forward to your glory on here when I see you

What can compare to that? Nothing's ahead of that

Not even the bread you stack/ his glory hit harder than the lead you clap

So go ahead and make your bread/ blow bud and shake your dreads

Then when the savior shows up/ you'll see him, fall before him on your face as dead

Cause that's what John did/ but he came to save men

Raised in three days/ defeated the grave that he laid in

Now death where is your sting? Ain't nothing left to bring

Cause he resurrected, perfected, what can affect this king?

He's coming back, for a bride and a red velve

you'll see he's still alive when he cracks the sky like an eggshell

so we holler MARANATHA, cause we treasure his love

Nothing on earth can measure the pleasure felt from the Son

Tell me where will you stand, when the one saw as a lamb

shows he's a LION and worship is all that he demands!?!?

WoW!!  that was powerful Sean, thanks for sharing your heart...Even So Come Lord Jesus~~~MARANATHA~~EVEN TODAY!!!

that is scary...

RSS

Latest Activity

Anthony Appiah left a comment for aike
5 minutes ago
Anthony Appiah left a comment for Levi
5 minutes ago
Anthony Appiah left a comment for April Glover
5 minutes ago
Anthony Appiah left a comment for Herschelli Draxler
5 minutes ago
Anthony Appiah left a comment for Kristin Bach