assignment against my spouse, my children, my grandchildren, my job,
my home, ect
I ask in Yeshua's (Jesus) name----I loose holy angels to take control
in Jesus Name---Amen--Amen!
Use it----and KNOW that God gave us authority to bind the devil and
his evil angels---KEEP Your vessels clean and white---The days are
short and the times are evil---Believe and receive the power of the
Lord!  AMEN!

Some Bible believing Christians do not believe we suppose to take charge over the enemy---Yeshua (Jesus) gave us the authority---when the anti-christ appear--He will bring fire down from heaven and if possible fool the elect---when Jesus come back he won't be doing miracles or healings---He is coming back for his BRIDE and he will give out rewards! Revelations: 22:12-14  

What do you believe?  Join the discussion!

Views: 265

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 2 Corinthians 11:14

I would love to think that life was all going to be butterflies and rainbows for me and my family because I can just bind satan and all powers and principalities but I can't. In fact God's Word promises me otherwise, it can be a tough journey sometimes and trials and temptation, persecution, insults are all part of the territory. - I concur

I also have a problem with putting so much emphasis on the power of angels as well. I haven't said anything because I haven't really studied angels in depth & I like to have the Scripture back my words. I do remember a time when I was younger, it was all about angels. Angels on the tree, angels on the mantle, angels on the bedside table, angels on the walls, angels in the car & on & on. I felt it was no different then worshiping the dead saints except they aren't dead. It was still placing too much emphasis on them & not on the Lord. They even had that TV show for years that was a big hit "Touched By An Angel". Christians loved that show, I didn't. Angels can only do what they are ordered to do except for the 1/3 that disobeyed & decided hell was better then paradise. I have really enjoyed this discussion. It has me studying "deceive" now. Can't wait to see what the Lord shows me there.

Jesus died so that we could have some sunny days through him! Without FAITH it is impossible to please him. Angels have visited me with messages from Yahweh on occasion and I have had visions from Yahweh as well. Soak with God and Yeshua and expect miracles and wisdom. So many of us place God in a box---He's a big, wonderful creator that want to show us many things if we would only believe in his word---but believe in his being and know him as a personal live God. Tammy I am praying that he show you new adventures that will take you higher in his love! We all are growing and learning---God bless.

I see once again you have ignored the scriptures continued to be posted so at this point I'm sorry Marner but you are not willing to hear and ignore Biblical backing.  I pray the Lord continues to reveal Himself to you and draws you close.

I always welcome prayer. I ask only that you be open minded as well to admit that maybe all of us are correct & you could be wrong. I feel we've shown you every possible Scripture & truth possible. The rest is up to you. Be blessed

I bind Satan and all territorial spirits, every principality, power spirits, ruler of darkness,
wicked spirits in high places, all familiar spirits, and all spirits above, around and below them;
mentioned and unmentioned, known or unknown; I bind all spirits on assignment against my spouse, my children, my grandchildren, my job, my home, ect

I ask in Yeshua's (Jesus) name----I loose holy angels to take control in Jesus Name---Amen--Amen!

Use it----and KNOW that God gave us authority to bind the devil and his evil angels.
###

John the Apostle warned, "Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world" (1 John 4:1).

I think we can all agree that as God's infallible word, Scripture alone must be the basis for our doctrines, and that it, not our feelings or experiences, is the absolute standard by which we judge the truth of all things. (2 Tim 3:1-7; Isa 8:20). Yes, we are to have faith, not a blind faith, but a true faith grounded in the Scriptures (Titus 1.13; 1 Cor 15.2-3). The Bible admonishes us to "test all things" (2 Th 5.22). We must be mindful that the essence of evil is deception (Jn 8.44).
In that light, I want to repeat the questions that demand answers from the Scriptures so that we can ascertain whether God's word says that we can "bind" the devil. Let us study and apply God's word to discern what is true doctrine.

• Where, in the Bible, can we find specific instances stating that you and I can "bind" the devil?
    - What, specifically, do you mean when you say we can "bind Satan?"
    - Is this the same thing as "driving out" or "casting out" a demon?
    - Help us to understand, Biblically speaking, what you mean by bind and how it applies to devils?
  • If we can bind the devil, why doesn't he stay bound?
  • Why didn't Paul the Apostle "bind" the devil?

- - Paul says he was twice prevented by the devil from visiting the church at Thessalonica (1 Th 2.18).

- - In 2 Cor 12:7, Paul says: “To keep me from becoming conceited because of these surpassingly great revelations, there was given me a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me.” Paul prayed to God three times asking for its removal, but instead God allowed Satan to torment Paul (2 Cor 12.7-10).
  • Why did God allow Satan to torment Job (Job 1.1-12)? Why couldn't Job "bind" Satan?
  • Why didn't Jesus "bind" the devil instead of letting Satan tempt him three times in the wilderness? Each time, Jesus quoted from the Scriptures and told Satan to "go away." There's no mention of him "binding" Satan (Matthew 4; Luke 4).
  • This verse gives me pause. On the day of final judgment, Jesus said: "Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’" (Matthew 7.22).

I was reading that very Scripture today about testing the spirits as I'm now doing a study on "deceive". Great Scriptures Colby.

Believe whatever----I believe that Jesus said we would do Greater works in the end times---I don't know why to a lot of questions---I know we prophecy in part and know in part---all I know it that FAITH is powerful----why can't you cast out demons or whatever? Or ye of little faith----Luke 10:19 is real in my life---and anytime I test a spirit and it don't answer to the name Jesus---I will rebuke it and bind it if it comes my way----Jesus always said if you have FAITH as little as a mustard seed---and Believe it will be done---I am not the only one that believe this way---talk to God about it!

Just because you believe something doesn't make it so. I feel that you cannot agree with the truth because you've written a book stating the opposite. Have you considered that your 2nd book would sell double if you opened your mind & thoughts to the possibility that you're wrong & wrote it on deceit of the devil? I know God would truly bless it. This type of teaching & belief falls in line with the Word-faith movement & prosperity preaching as well. A few words have been switched around but it's still the same message. "Wish" anything you want in Jesus' Name & you'll get it. It entitles you & I as mere humans to command God around & get whatever we want by saying Jesus. Their belief is "If you don't get it, your faith isn't strong enough". That's a lie straight from hell & smells of smoke.

When you make comments such as "talk to God about it" "Ye of little faith", do you truly feel those are appropriate statements? I have not disrespected you in the least & have only given you props for your zeal. Do you really think that's the correct attitude to have when all I've done is quoted Scripture?

Anyways, back to the subject at hand. Jesus didn't die for you to have a Sunny Day. He  died so that I might live. He sacrificed His life to make atonement for my sin. He didn't say it would be Rainbows & Skittles. That belittles His sacrifice so much. I have brothers & sisters in Christ that have faith 100X times stronger then either of us could ever have & they have no idea where their next meal is coming from. They live day to day never knowing if they're going to be killed for their awesome faith. I have one friend who was just released from jail today after being arrested 3 days ago for posting the 23rd Psalm. You're correct, without faith, we cannot please God. What you're describing isn't faith. You are saying you have power over God & you can tell Him what to do & what not to do. I feel I've given you ample Scripture to back what I say. I've placed Scriptures back in the context where it belongs & it is still ignored. That's the only thing we can rely on. It's not on mere emotional beliefs. The heart is deceitful above all things. Our beliefs have to be grounded in the Word. He did say believe & it will be done but He also said Seek FIRST the kingdom & these things will be added to you. When we seek the kingdom, His desires become our desires. 

I know you're not the only one that believes that way but again, that doesn't make it correct. As you recall, 1/3 of the angels followed Lucifer. Going along with the crowd can be destructive. This will be the last reply I post to this discussion as it's going nowhere. I do hope that the Scriptures I've posted can speak to someone else who may be struggling with this very issue. 

Love you

Faith is the key to blessings from God---he says himself that it's impossible to please him without it---I can't explain it to you--I have a relationship with my heavenly Father--and he has many examples in the Bible that seems impossible to believe---it you try to figure out all the miracles of God----you won't receive the many blessings---He said to BELIEVE not try to figure it out--when I pray every night I bind demons from my home ect and I sleep in peace knowing God has heard me----FAITH is what will carry us through the storms coming--I didn't say we don't have bad days--sure we do--but we could have more good days if we would take authority over the enemy like God demanded his children to do--have you read my book--it's about the miracles of God in my life---and I would not ever lie about any of the acts----trust me----I know that my redeemer lives and he meant it--when he said in John 14:14 Ask anything in my name and I will do it----and this is all I do---and believe--Take up your bed and walk!

One thing I agree with you on is we all could have better days if we walked in the victory Christ has given us in Him. Regardless of the circumstances, we can walk within His peace & joy knowing that the days are in His hands regardless of what is to come our way be it sunny or a tornado. 

RSS

Latest Activity

A discussion started by Tammy_LIBAW was featured
4 hours ago
Kenneth King left a comment for Kenneth King
11 hours ago
ATAKORAH PHILP liked Cassandra Jakes's profile
yesterday
ATAKORAH PHILP left a comment for Cassandra Jakes
yesterday
luli guri is now a member of LIBAW Christian Social Network
Thursday