assignment against my spouse, my children, my grandchildren, my job,
my home, ect
I ask in Yeshua's (Jesus) name----I loose holy angels to take control
in Jesus Name---Amen--Amen!
Use it----and KNOW that God gave us authority to bind the devil and
his evil angels---KEEP Your vessels clean and white---The days are
short and the times are evil---Believe and receive the power of the
Lord!  AMEN!

Some Bible believing Christians do not believe we suppose to take charge over the enemy---Yeshua (Jesus) gave us the authority---when the anti-christ appear--He will bring fire down from heaven and if possible fool the elect---when Jesus come back he won't be doing miracles or healings---He is coming back for his BRIDE and he will give out rewards! Revelations: 22:12-14  

What do you believe?  Join the discussion!

Views: 265

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.amazon.com/He-Did-What-ebook/dp/B007DND658/ref=pd_rhf_se...

Thanks Tammy---we all have different lives and paths in Yeshua---and I was only sharing what he has done for me---this is why he led me to write my book above---it talks about the Supernatural Miracles from God in my life---and I know soon we all will have to call on the holy angels---to help us in the time of trouble---I hope you can get to read my book---as we all continue learning and growing in Christ---I love you too---thanks for always replying! Be blessed, Marner Campbell Benjamin

Within the body of Christ there are differences of belief regarding doctrine and practice because we interpret the Scriptures differently. There are many denominations and many different streams or traditions within Christianity.
  • What distinguishes us as Christians is that we know the one true God of the Bible and believe the essential core doctrines of the Gospel message.
  • This centers on the person of Jesus Christ: His atoning death on the cross and his resurrection; his deity; humanity's fallen nature and proclivity to sin; our need for a savior; and salvation by grace alone through faith alone.

On other doctrines and practices, we can debate our different points of view vigorously in-house without dividing and ending fellowship. We can learn from each other, as you said, by sharing the Scriptural support for our arguments, which is what the Bible means when it says "iron sharpens iron."

• We should always do so with gentleness and respect, speaking the truth in love, as the Bible instructs us.
  • 1 Corinthians 13:2 says, “If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.”

I commend our Pentecostal and charismatic brothers and sisters for reminding us that the Holy Spirit is very much alive and carries out vital work. But, sometimes, I think they go overboard in their focus on him. So much attention is given to living a Spirit-filled life, when the Spirit’s real concern is that we live a Christ-like life. 

• Again, much emphasis is made on living a victorious life in the Spirit.  By the power of the Spirit we can overcome ailments, afflictions, and addictions; by the power of the Spirit we can build successful businesses, be as affluent as any worldly person, and only have wonderful families.
  • There can be so much emphasis on victory we should be having in the Spirit that we can forget what it means to walk humbly with the Lord. We've forgotten the New Testament teaching that our bodies are jars of clay and that we'll bear afflictions and ailments while we're in this life. We'll continue to sin.
  • Our hope isn't that we'll conquer all troubles and demons through the Spirit, but that Jesus Christ is victorious over sin and death, and has made atonement for our sins.
  • We honor the Holy Spirit best when we glorify our Lord Jesus Christ.

When we walk humbly with the Lord---He will show you so much---He is so AWESOME---nothing is impossible-----------NOTHING!

"I can do everything through him [Christ] who gives me strength."
-- Philippians 4.13; NIV

I love that word "humble", don't you guys? It's the hardest word to chew on but the most precious once digested.

Nice Colby

That is why Scripture says: “God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble.”

Now, back to that topic at hand. Let's read the whole context that binding falls within:

Matthew 18:14-20

“Moreover if your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault between you and him alone. If he hears you, you have gained your brother. 16 But if he will not hear, take with you one or two more, that ‘by the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.’ 17 And if he refuses to hear them, tell it to the church. But if he refuses even to hear the church, let him be to you like a heathen and a tax collector.

18 “Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

19 “Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.”

The context here is about an offended brother. My interpretation is that if someone has offended you, go tell him his fault. If he hears you, then awesome. If he doesn't, take another brother with you that can back you up because if there is more then one witness speaking the truth, the Lord has your back as well because if any 2 more come in His Name, He backs your game. So, whatever the decision is with this offender be it he forgives you or he does not, your decision will be backed by the Lord because you came to him as commanded in His word. You did all that you could possibly do to resolve the situation. So, if you walk off from the situation after you've done all that you've been commanded to do & the situation is still "unresolved", the Lord backs up your decision to walk away. What you bind on earth - walking off - is bound in heaven - accepting your decision to walk away. 

The Scriptures before verse 18 talks about an offended brother. The Scriptures after verses 18 talk about an offended brother. So, left within the context it makes perfectly good sense. Taken out of the middle & used as some have began using it makes absolutely no sense at all. You can't just pick & choose which Scripture you want to use & decide to make it fit the situation.

There hath no temptation taken thee but such as is common to man, but God is faithful who will not yield you to be tempted above which you are able but will make a way for you to escape that you can bear it. 

Resist the devil & he will flee from you.

Jesus fought the devil with the word. For 40 days, he fought the enemy. He never once bound him because Satan has an ultimate destination of being bound in hell but now is not his time. 

Colby described all the weapons of warfare to fight Satan. How simple it would be to say "I bind you in the Name of Jesus" & we wouldn't need any of these weapons. 

I didn't watch the video of the pastor because if David Wilkerson himself, which most people know is my all-time favorite pastor apart from my husband & brother, I would disagree with him. We have no magic cure-all fix-alls in this life. It's full of tests & trials which He walks with us Thru them. He delivers us in His time & His way. The situation with the man abusing you, I'm very thankful that he was totally jerked back but I think it was because of your faith in Christ that the Lord delivered you. I don't believe that it had anything to do with you binding anything. I believe because of your obedience to Him, He rewarded that obedience. 

Yours In Christ

--Tammy

If you keep living---you will find that God work in the supernatural---and FAITH more than we like to give credit---the unseen world of holy angels are working on our behalf---but we need to call on them in Jesus name---we are part of a POWERFUL God--who said ; GREATER HE THAT IS IN YOU THEN hE THAT is in the World--meaning Satan---also Jesus said: WE WOULD DO Greater WORKS ----Luke: 10:19 Behold I give unto you POWER to tread on serpents and scorpions and OVER ALL the power of the ENEMY: and NOTHING shall by ANY MEANS shall hurt you!  I receive His Power and I use it when I need to---glory to God!

Nothing shall by any means hurt you??? Really? Tell that to the child who is molested on a daily basis by her step-father, tell that to the mother standing at the coffin of her child taken too soon, tell that to the daddy who has lost his job, home & family is on the street, tell that to the parents who lost a child to suicide, tell that to the child left in an orphanage because both parents were killed in an accident, tell that to the spouse who lost the love of their life in the Twin Tower. To think nothing will harm you is against everything we know & live. Even in Genesis, God told Eve He was going to INCREASE her pain in child-bearing. What about our brothers & sisters in third world countries who go without food for days, have no shelter, lose their family members for lack of money to go to the doctor, no clothes, no Bibles? Why would the Lord allow these things to happen to a people with the faith of a mustard seed?  Is their faith not enough? What about the child in a wheelchair, unable to walk who believes His God can heal him completely but he still remains unable to walk? 

Every Christian has the power of the God who raised Jesus from the death abiding in them. Also remember that the same Savior that abides in us also suffered much. He was not spared any of this life's hardships. What makes us special that we think we can rise above any difficulties in life? 

What I think you're missing is I totally believe in the powers of the outer darkness. I understand that our warfare is fought in the spiritual realm. One of my favorite authors is Frank Peretti. I think God has blessed him with an impeccable gift of seeing the realm of the outer darkness, not necessarily literally.  I kept searching but couldn't find Scripture that says we have power to whistle up an angel to do our bidding whenever we desire. Could you give me that Scripture reference? I know they minister to us & in Psalms it says we're given angels but I would like to know what Scripture states that they are at our beck & call. 

I do see how you can get that interpretation from Luke. I must confess, I don't have a rebuttal for that one at the moment. Not that I'm trying to find argument with everything. I just want to know the truth, the full truth & nothing but the truth as I know you do as well. To help us arrive at the truth, we all must dig deeper, realize we're not always correct & come to the conclusion that we will never have all the answers this side of heaven. When I study the Word harder, I realize I know 5% less then I knew yesterday.

It's getting late & I need to get these rugrats to bed before I pull out my last strand of hair. You have a blessed night sis. Luv u 

"In the charismatic movement there is constant emphasis on gifts and power. There is excitement and lots of action. On Sunday people are in ecstasy and flying higher than a kite. But many hit bottom on Monday. They live a roller coaster of emotions, because they are promised one thing, and they confess it and claim it, yet it doesn't come to pass."

TRIALS AND TEMPTATION-

God wants us to have faith, something to fight and contend for (Jude 1:3  Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints. ) and faith that has been put to the test and found to be genuine in the midst of trials (James 1:2-3 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.)

1Pe 1:6-7  Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations: That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

Trials and temptation are not punishment delivered to us by God, but they can be used by God to address and reveal areas of weakness or disobedience in our lives. They can be a result of sin but not always, look at Job, his was a result of his righteousness.  Job 42:5 "I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee." shows us the result of those trials brought on by the devil, the result was glory to God and growth in his life. In Luke 21:31-32 it tells us that satan asked to sift Peter like wheat, Jesus prayed for Peter but never rebuked or bound him...Jesus, our example, prayed.... Paul in 2 Corinthians 12:7-10 talkes about his thorn given him, calls it a "messenger of Satan, to torment me." He knew the source was the enemy but he never bound or rebuked, God's response to his pleading for it to be taken away "My grace is sufficient for you." and the beautiful result of this response is that God's power is made perfect in our weakness (2Co 12:9  And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.)

Here is a big one.....JESUS in Matthew 4:1 "Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil." The Holy Spirit led Jesus into the desert for the purpose to be tempted by the devil. Jesus did not take authority over the devil and rebuke him, he used the Word of God to counter the lies with God's Truth. James 4:7 says "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." 

Matthew 4:5-7  Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple, And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone. Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

Satan tempted Jesus, mocked him telling him to call on angels... using scriptures, twisting them to his own liking. The Bible is clear that in the end times, 2Ti 4:3  "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;" I would love to think that life was all going to be butterflies and rainbows for me and my family because I can just bind satan and all powers and principalities but I can't. In fact God's Word promises me otherwise, it can be a tough journey sometimes and trials and temptation, persecution, insults are all part of the territory. The war we fight is not natural but it is spiritual, we need to walk circumspectly be aware and alert, prepared, suited with the armor of God, stand firm, resist the devil, take thoughts captive, die to self, take up our cross daily, always growing and learning. I believe that we have authority yes as Jesus is waiting for the enemy to be made his footstool.  I believe that with walking out scripture the devils schemes become ineffective in my life, God promises that all things work together for the good of those who love him and are called according TO HIS PURPOSE....I too just like Tammy love your passion Marner, but my goal here is to make sure I am standing on scripture in what I believe...the fullness of scripture, two or three confirm, we can all pick out one scripture to fit into our lives but its hard to take the fullness and admit when you may be off track and allow that iron to sharpen (I have to be open to this too) but I do believe that between Colby, Tammy, and myself there is an abundance of scripture here. 2 Timothy 2:24-26  "And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will."

If we are not careful, we can fall into satan's trap and be decieved as you have said many times as even the elect will be (Matthew 24:24) in the end times... that word elect in greek is eklektos; ek-lek-tos' From G1586; select; by implication favorite: - chosen, elect. These aren't just good people, baby christians, people who are really seeking God...they are elect.  We all have to be careful and willing to be wrong, that is why it is sooooo important to look to the entirety of God's Word not just on one or two verses, let scripture define scripture and confirm it with other scripture...God's Word is Truth.

RSS

Latest Activity

luli guri is now a member of LIBAW Christian Social Network
7 hours ago
Joseph J. Breunig 3rd posted a blog post
10 hours ago
Anthony Appiah left a comment for aike
11 hours ago
Anthony Appiah left a comment for Levi
11 hours ago
Anthony Appiah left a comment for April Glover
11 hours ago