LIBAW Christian Social Network

Those who know me knew this discussion was coming. Tim is travelling to India tomorrow for a 10-day journey to teach the pastors there how to further the gospel. He will be visiting 7 villages, going to a leper colony, homeless missions, orphanages, preaching & teaching at least 4 times a day & the list goes on. He will be distributing hundreds of Bibles  and other Christian material. So, keep him prayed up brothers & sisters. I pray the Lord will move in such a way that India has never seen & will bring home a husband that I have never seen. I am very excited to see God work. Thank you so much.

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My thoughts and prayers are with Tim as he embarks for India.  He can and will make a difference in the lives he touches.   He will have the time of his life in these next 10 days there.  God has touched his heart to share the saving Gospel with the lost and lead them to salvation in Jesus Christ as well as to help those who know Jesus as their Lord and Savior to grow in their relationship with him.  The people of India desperately need to hear the Gospel and its radical, transformational message of faith, hope and love and of eternal life in Jesus Christ.  They need to know the one true God who loves them.

Mark 16:15 | ESV

And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation.

Matthew 28:19-20 | ESV

Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

Thank you so much Colby.

Thank you Joy. You know how special you are to me. Luv u

Yeah I will be praying for him. That country needs a move of God. Maybe he can be like John Wesley when he was asked why people go to see him. John answered "They come to see me burn." So I will be praying for your husband. I will pray for a mighty move of God.

"But if I say, I will not mention HIM or speak anymore in HIS name, HIS word is a fire shut up in my bones I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot." Jeremiah 20:9

Thank you so much brother. Luv u

RSS

Latest Activity

luli guri is now a member of LIBAW Christian Social Network
5 hours ago
Joseph J. Breunig 3rd posted a blog post
8 hours ago
Anthony Appiah left a comment for aike
10 hours ago
Anthony Appiah left a comment for Levi
10 hours ago
Anthony Appiah left a comment for April Glover