LIBAW Christian Social Network

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/many-of-you-will-not-be...

Play this 30 minute video and see how AMERICANS are struggling. Please pray for AMERICANS TO REPENT! Pray for our CONGRESS and LEADERS TO REPENT or more troubles are coming worst than what is already happening----WE HAVE TURNED OUR BACKS ON GOD AND JESUS PRINCIPALS-----THE BIBLE IS OUR ONLY WAY OUT! PRAY AND ASK GOD WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP YOUR NEIGHBORS----LET'S DO WHAT EVER WE CAN TO HELP----WHAT CAN YOU DO?

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Shoot I don't need to watch a video to see Americans struggling. Just need to walk outside with open eyes.

Sean I know----and it's very sad---we need to  start saying this prayer: In the Name of Jesus I bind (anything that is harassing, tempting, or tormenting ) me to my authority seated in Heaven at the right of God the Lord Jesus Christ.

I also bind in the name of Jesus evil spirits and power and loose the spirits of burning, destruction, judgement, and confusion on the demons! I loose warrior Holy Angels to attack spoil and destroy all of Satan's plans over this city, county and nation. I come against all witchcraft, and false religious spirits over my neighborhood.

I break all curses, hexes, vexes, and spells over my self and my family in the name of Jesus. I send all curses back to the senders in Jesus name.

Thankyou Father, I praise and worship you in the mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ!

Just sharing this with you--use it and stand boldly in these evil times!

fer shizzle!

Poor America

Matthew 25:40
The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’
Matthew 25:45
“He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

Don Francisco - Steeple Song

Love Is Not A Feeling - Don Francisco

Thanks  for sharing---let's pray for our nations and cities and counties and plead the blood over our communities and bind the demons----see my reply  to Sean.

RSS

Latest Activity

C.Charles left a comment for shadrick mark
yesterday
C.Charles and shadrick mark are now friends
yesterday
shadrick mark liked Sarah Boone's profile
Monday
perez Balijuka shared Pastor Dave's video on Facebook
Monday
GodsBrunette updated their profile
Monday