LIBAW Christian Social Network

Praise God. Thru these though times that I’m going thru I am learning that the power of our Lord is whit me. When we think that its all lost he shoes us its not. Now I Know that we know the theology, but I’m talking about applying that truth. How real it is when you are facing that mountain, that discouragement, that test. Now its real your problems are in your face 24/7. will you trust God? When the world says that its all over . will you trust God and stand for His word? His promise Is real I think to my self. Faith! Its time for me to live what a reed in his word, its time for me to apply it to my life and believe that he will see me thru. I confess that I have never been face whit a problem that attacks my flesh, spirit, and soul, like this. the word (we walk by faith and not by sight) is so real to me right now. Will I trust our Lord? Or be blind by the reasoning of this world?
I chose our lord. My battle is real so real! and I’m facing a giant that attacks me day and night the and trust that I have in The Lord, not for my salvashion for I know that I am but this is about trusting Him. But stop! I chose to live by faith and not by sight. I’m choosing not to go by my feelings. not to let my feelings dictate and control my steps, but to alow God to take control, I must Trust God right now to and and learn how do I let go of my life and trust him whit it. I pray that if any one have a word to shear whit me shear it thank you.

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome post : ).
Wow D carrion... tu fe esta creciendo de tal manera que me siento orgullosa de conocerte, eres digno de admiracion, se que esa manera de hablar solo Dios te la puede dar... realmente atraves de este escrito me doy cuenta que tu busqueda con Dios es real, estas peleando por una victoria, se nota, se ve las agallas que tienes por buscar y encontrar esa Victoria...
La Biblia nos dice: Antes en todas estas cosas somos mas que vencedores por medio de aquel que nos amo. Rom. 8:37..
y en Fil. 4:7 dice: todo lo puedo en Cristo que me fortalece....
en 2a. Cor. 2:14 dice: mas a Dios gracias, el cual nos lleva siempre en triunfo en Cristo Jesus.
Ahora yo soy la que estoy fortalecida por tu fe.....
Dios te bendiga mucho..
tu hermana en Cristo,
Norma
Hello Tammy..
Sorry.... but I think that in Spanish I can explain me better...lol

Wow D carrion your faith is growing up a lot. Really I'm proud for you, I'm lucky for know you. I realize that you have been seeking to God, your words have the untion of God!!!!! You'll have the Victory, I'm sure of this...
The bible said: "No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. "Romans 8:37
and Philippians 4:7 said: "And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your heart and your minds in Christ Jesus".
and 2 Corinthians 2:14 said: "But thanks be to God , who always leads us in triumphal procession in Christ ..."

Blessings,
Norma
I know,
Thanks to you, because you encourage me to write in English. I need to practice more.
Love in Christ,
Norma
thanks Man!

RSS

Latest Activity

© 2014   Created by Pastor Greg.

Widget  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service