LIBAW Christian Social Network

Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders" (1 Cor 6:9)
This is one big issue or topic all over the world now. Churches are confused as to what to say about this topic, most preachers are trading carefully on this issue so as not to offend people. But we are Bible preachers because we preach out of the Bible, so every topic or issue must be examined through the Bible. I have faced this question several times recently, is it a sin to be gay or lesbian? As a preacher, I do not make my own laws, but look at what the bible say about any issues.

Our scripture above clearly say that is a sin against God because He did not create anyone to be that way, it is perversion. It is deviation from the plan and purpose of God. It describe sexual behaviours that are abnormal and repulsive. All through the Old and New Testament, the Bible clearly states that is an abomination to our God.

Finally, God can heal you from same-sex attraction. While it is normal for have heterosexual attraction; it is not normal to have same-sex attraction. I don't think you have to tolerate these overwhelming feelings.

However, you said, "I will never be attracted to the opposite sex." As long as you believe that lie, you will stay attracted only to same-sex. You have to come to a point in your faith that you believe anything is possible with God. So I recommend you receiving inner healing from homosexual attraction. Find out what happened in your life that may have injured your psyche so badly that you struggle with these feelings.
Any thing that is not planted by God shall be uprooted.

Views: 403

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I also agree with with that kjv WOGB, just quietly pray or as the bible puts "go in your closet" and pray.

We need to call sin what it is - sin and not walk on egg shells. if we don't tell our brother or sister that it is wrong, their blood will be on our hands. You tell someone caught in homosexuality "God hates me".  God doesn't hate you or else he would never have sent Jesus. God hates your sin.

Amen and amen John G. Roberts...God hates the sin not the sinner!!

I keep hearing it.

"God hates the sin not the sinner"

What is sin? Somebody give me a definition please.

I mean come on, we need to realize who we were. Enemies of God.

Joy you are right God's wrath is poured out on sinners. It is not poured out on murders, adulteries, homosexual acts, lies, or thefts. It is poured out on murderers, adulterers, homosexuals, liars, and theives. And I'm not talking about feelings or emotions, only what the word of God says. Just so yall know.

If God hates sin..just what exactly is he hating? A verb?

2 Corinthians 5:21

For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Amen and Amen Sean!!

In this world the sinner enjoys nothing but the benevolent love of God. Every experience of pain as well as pleasure is from God’s love — of benevolence. Even pain is from love because it tends to wake the sinner to his danger. God indeed loves the sinner, whom He hates with a perfect hatred, with a perfect love of benevolence.

The sinner, as I said, makes every divine blessing into a curse including God’s love of benevolence. This he does by construing a love of benevolence as a love of complacency.

Construing God’s love of benevolence as a love of complacency is fatal. Instead of the divine forbearance leading to repentance, it is used as an excuse for non-repentance. Thus the sinner is not saved but damned by God’s love of benevolence.

God “loves” the sinner benevolently and hates the sinner displacently. If the sinner dies impenitent, God removes His love of benevolence and pours out the full wrath of his displacent love.

As far as “hatred of sins” is concerned, sins do not exist apart from the sinner. God does hate sinning, killing, stealing, lying, lusting, etc., but this alludes to the perpetrator of these crimes.

God never hates the redeemed even when they sin. Is He an unfair respecter of persons? No! (Act. 10:34) God hates the unredeemed sinner but loves the redeemed even when they sin for a good and just reason. God loves the redeemed even when they sin because His Son, in whom God is always well-pleased, ever lives to make intercession for them. (Rom.8:27, 34) Christ died to atone for the guilt of His people’s sins. When they sin, these are atoned-for sins. They are sins with their guilt removed. In one sense, they are not sins at all. God does not hate His people when they sin because they are in His Son, Christ Jesus. And they are made acceptablein His Son. He “has made us accepted in the Beloved. (Eph. 1:6)

Yes sin is sin---and we all need to repent if we fall short and die daily by confessing our sins at sunset or before we go to bed at night--the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak!

When a person breaks the law of God (the Ten Commandments) he has sinned.

Don't see anyone walking on eggshells here. 

Yes Absolutely---no man or woman that lie with the same sex will inherit the kingdom of God---as you have written---NO---they must repent or die in Hell fire!

amen and amen, Marner!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Pastor Greg.

Widget  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service