LIBAW Christian Social Network

So many times we say were a Christian and dont act like Christ-like. So many times we would rather say were Christians and not do what the bible says. How sad. So many times we turn to the things of this world instead of Jesus. Paul wrote "To be a friend of the World is to be an enemie of God." So many times we would rather have the pleasers of the world. Stuff like drinking, and partying. But we are called to so much more. Jesus and the bible standerds go way higher than the worlds standerds. But We cannot live this way, the way the bible and Jesus tell us to live without the help of Jesus and the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit gives us strangth to live like this Christian life. Jesus wants us to be real with HIM and stop being fake. To be real with Jesus means to take off the mask people put on and start showing who Jesus really is to the world. The way to be real is start reading your bible and find out what God has to say about living the Christian lifestyle. The Christian lifestyle is not a game. You dont get to pick and choose what you want to belive in the bible. You either belive in the bible and what Jesus teach's 100% of the time or dont belive at all. Its that simple. We as Christians have to take off this mask that we are wearing, called a lie, and show them the real us and the real Jesus. I know that this may sound hard to do but remember Jesus is watching and will help. Remeber when Jesus died and rose into heaven HE sent a helper the Holy Spirit as a helper. Just remember that we must stop playing this game of being fake, stop lying about who we are in Christ and start showing the real Jesus. Jesus is watching. He can see your heart. In the book of either first or second Samul it says "Man see's the out word apperence but God see's the things of the heart." So why try and hide from God? HE can see everything. So show the world the real you and show Jesus the real you. Remember He all ready knows you to point that HE has every hair on your head counted. So stay true to who you are in Jesus.

Prayer: Lord Jesus, Forgive me for being fake. Help me to be real in you. Lord I dont want to be playing this game of being fake anymore. I want the real Jesus in my life. I want to show you in my life. In Jesus name Amen.

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You either belive in the bible and what Jesus teach's 100% of the time or dont belive at all. - Amen. Nice post Greggie.

Very well said, Greg.

Thank you for the reminder that the Scriptures are the inspired word of God, and that in them are all things necessary for salvation.  The Apostle Paul tells us that "ALL Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness" (2 Timothy 3.16).

We Christ followers are a holy people.  Our lifestyles and our every thought, word and deed should reflect this special calling.  The Apostle Peter tells us that: "Once you were not a people, but now you are God’s people; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy" (1 Peter 2.10).  In other words, in Christ, you and I have been made a holy people by the mercy of God.

How are we to act as a holy people? 

The Apostle Paul gives us some sound advice when he writes in Philippians 2:3-8: "Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility regard others as better than yourselves. Let each of you look not to your own interests, but to the interests of others. Let the same mind be in you that was in Christ Jesus, who, though he was in the form of God, did not regard equality with God as something to be exploited, but emptied himself, taking the form of a slave, being born in human likeness. And being found in human form, he humbled himself and became obedient to the point of death - even death on a cross."

He goes on to say in his letter to the Colossians: "Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patiencebearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has for, given you, so you also must forgive." (Colossians 3.12-13). 

RSS

Latest Activity

Jeffrey C. Godsey posted a blog post
14 hours ago
Marner Campbell shared their video on Facebook
yesterday
Marner Campbell posted a blog post
yesterday
Richard Hobart posted a status
"Good morning from New York State! God bless you!"
Sunday
Frank Montes posted a status
"getting ready to praise the Lord!!"
Sunday
john claiborne shared a profile on Facebook
Saturday
Kenneth King left a comment for Kenneth King
Saturday
Billie Poor Bear Sanchez posted a status
"Relaxin tonite with my kids,had a long and busy week. Feeling Loved by those surrounding me :-)"
Saturday

© 2014   Created by Pastor Greg.

Widget  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service