LIBAW Christian Social Network

We read the "Book of Revelation" we come to the area that John writes the letters to the "Churches".
Now there were 7 physical churches ( congregations would be the proper term) and those that do deeper studies will know that there are 7 spiritual conditions and ( or) 7 church dispensations.
Later on we stumble in John's vision on the judgement .. there are 7 Seals , 7 Trumpets , and 7 bowls ( 7x3=21) and then the happily ever after .. roll credits .. which adds to 22 ..
( and your point is ??)
Wel that there is a physical 22 chapters in the book of Revelation. so that being true .. can these be broken down as well into 22 different and imediate and personal judgements.. and or 22 spiritual judgements. ?

( it is questions like this one that drive my Rabbis nuts ) lol

Tags: Points., Quiz, Revelation

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Having disagreements can be a good thing as it serves both to learn and grow. But understand , I am neither looking to disagree, or agree here. Some days I just pick up on some thing others miss and in doing that I may or may not fully realize what exactly I am looking at.
There are many parallels here. |The wanderings in the desert, the plagues of Egypt... and yea Jason, I drove my rabbies nuts lol. Some days because I would lock into something and not back down. Some days as in this case , like a child I pick up on some thing and like a gem I become fascinated with it.
I admit some times it has no relevance ( wont get me in or out of heaven) but the connections provide a fascinating view of things we miss.
I do not believe for one second I get "ungrounded" ...
Revelation 22:16
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

In typical good KJV fashion no doubt... John have you even bother to gain access to the Aramaic and away from the Greek? Not trying to divert you .. just wondering how deep you study .. or if you simply go with the rest of what today defines as "Christianity".

I am so tempted and fighting releasing a "Canuk Version" lol to afraid some one will have me tried for blasphemy against standard texts (how un American of me lol .. wait I am Canadian ha ha ha ha)

I cant type in Aramaic .. so here is an English Translation

" If I could speak in every tongue from men, and that of Messengers (Angels), and there be no love in (or within) me , I should be as brass that resounds or a cymbal that makes noise. And if there be in me (the gift of) prophecy and I (should be given or understand ) sll the mysteries and every science; and if there should be all faith so I could move mountains, and love should not be in me, I am nothing.

And if I feed out to the poverty stricken all I posses, and give of my body so that I may boast, and there be no love in me I gain nothing.

Love is patient, and is kind and is not envious. Love does not shout loudly, and is not boastful; and does not cause shame, seeks not her own, is not passionate, and thinks no evil.

(It) does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in truth. (It ) bears all things, believes all things, hopes for all, and endures all. Love will never cease. But prophesying will end; and tongues silenced, and knowledge will disappear. For we know things partially, and prophesy partially.But when completness shall come, that which is partial will disappear. 

When I was a child I spoke as a child, I reasoned as a child, I thought as a child, but now as a man , I laid aside the things of childhood. And now we see as by a mirror, in dark reflection, but then face to face; now I know partially; but then I will know, just as I am known.

These three things are abiding (last) faith; hope and love; but the greatest of these is love

There are three parts to Revelation

1. the things which thou hast seen 1:1-20

2. the things which are 2:1 - 3:22

3. the things which shall be hereafter 4:1-22:21

Part One:

Introduction, Revelation of Christ 1:1-20

Part Two:

Messages to the seven Churches 2:1-3:22

Part Three:

Person of the Judge 4:1-5:14

Prophecies of Tribulation 6:1-19:6

Prophecies of the Second Coming 19:7-21

Prophecies of the Millennium 20:1-15

Prophecies of the Eternal State 21:1-22:5

Conclusion 22:6-21

Revelation is a veil that is rolled aside to show us past, present and future and it doesn't matter how you try to number it, code it or decipher it, it all comes down to wanting to hear those glorious words of Christ, "well done thou good and faithful servant".

22 chapters + 3 parts = glory in paradise to all who confess and believe on the name of Christ, amen.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Pastor Greg.

Widget  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service