LIBAW Christian Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'jesus' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who did Jesus say had "great faith?"

When Jesus lived among us, he commended ONLY two people for their "great faith," according to the Gospel of Matthew.           Who were…

Started by Colby

5 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Colby

SALVATION: ALL THE WAYS TO BE SAVED

My intent here to collect a list of all of the Scriptures from the New Testament that discuss "salvation;" more specifically, the requireme…

Started by Colby

7 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Colby

What Was the Meaning to Jesus of His Baptism?

In the Gospels, we are introduced early on to the fiery prophet John, called the Baptist, a pious and virtuous man of God.  Preaching to th…

Started by Colby

2 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Charles Isaac-Samuel

Which Jesus do you Follow?

Which Jesus do you follow? To many times we as christians follow theworld then we would rather follow Jesus. Jesus said said "FollowMe." Bu…

Started by Greg Wiscoff

0 Jun 30, 2010

Christ Will Not Reign Forever!!!

WHAT!? Ok, I found this article while researching the Trinity and debating with a man who disclaims the Trinity. He has some very good poin…

Started by Caleb Davis

5 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Caleb Davis

The Battle For Truth

"Jesus knew something evangelicals today often forget: Truth doesn't defeat error by waging a public relations campaign. The struggle betwe…

Started by Caleb Davis

11 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Caleb Davis

HAVE YOU RECEIVED THE HOLY SPIRIT?

Talking about the Holy Spirit can make Christians feel uncomfortable.  The Holy Spirit is the least understood of the three persons of the…

Started by Jere

1 May 30, 2010
Reply by Heather_LIBAW

Persecution: the trait of a true Christian

where is our persecution? This is my question. Where is our persecution? Where? I have found that in most cases, American churches and thei…

Started by Caleb Davis

11 May 9, 2010
Reply by Caleb Davis

Important Information Pertaining to Easter Time ^_^

I attended my friend Ethan's Good Friday" service and got a big taste of what you mean when you say "church super bowl." There was a…

Started by Evan Johnson

0 Apr 8, 2010

The Believing Challenge ^_^

The Believing Challenge: Last taught 2/9/2010 James 1:5-8       "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask [αιτειτω G154– ask for or demand;…

Started by Evan Johnson

1 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by pastor_rick@libaw.com

RSS

© 2014   Created by Pastor Greg.

Widget  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service